US stock futures rose this morning. Here are some big stocks that posted gains in today’s premarket trading session.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Co., Ltd. bbee The stock surged 22.5% to $2.54 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 27% during normal market hours on Tuesday. Bed Bath & Beyond has hired his consulting firm AlixPartners as its new restructuring adviser, according to a Wall Street Journal report citing people familiar with the matter. The company reported a quarterly adjusted net loss of $3.65 per share, which was below his estimate of a loss of $2.11 per share.
- Prokidney Co., Ltd. proc 19.9% higher at $9.20 in pre-market trading. ProKidney has announced the study design of his REACT Phase 2 multicenter clinical trial for late stage 4 diabetes-related chronic kidney disease.
- Cure Back NV CVAC After jumping more than 20% on Tuesday, it rose 8.4% to $13.54 in pre-market trading. The company released data last week about its COVID-19 and flu mRNA vaccine co-development program, and recently, effective April 1, he appointed Zehnder as his CEO.
Don’t forget to check the pre-market coverage here
- World Wrestling Entertainment Co., Ltd. WWE It rose 5.8% to $95.50 in pre-market trading. WWE has reportedly been sold to the Saudi Public Investment Fund. The acquisition means WWE will no longer be a publicly traded company, Fox News reported.
- Sotera Health Company SHC It rose 5.5% to $18.20 in pre-market trading. Barclays upgraded Sotera Health from Underweight to Overweight and increased its price target from $6 to $22.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Co., Ltd. AMC After adding more than 3% on Tuesday, it rose 5% to $4.26 in pre-market trading.
- AMTD Idea Group AMTD It rose 4.1% to $1.78 in premarket trading.
Read this now: Investor optimism improves after Nasdaq settles higher
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. all rights reserved.