Special Forces: The World’s Toughest Test
Who has what it takes to pull through the grueling training exercises that Special Forces recruits endure before being selected into the elite force? “This is not an adventure race. This is a military choice.” and one of the directorial staff who lead 16 celebrities from the worlds of sports, entertainment, and reality television through a series of mental and physical challenges. It’s not enough for the trainer’s eyes. The cast includes, as usual, an assortment of who’s who and who’s who, including athletes Danny Amendola, Dwight Howard, Gus Kenworthy, Nastya Leukin, Carly Lloyd, and Mike Piazza. increase. Performers Mel B, Montell Jordan, Beverly Mitchell and Jamie Lynn Spears. Chef Tyler Florence and reality stars Hannah Brown, Kate Gosselin, Kenya Moore, Dr. Drew Pinsky, and the unclassifiable Anthony Scaramucci. When they boast that this test is tough, they are not kidding. As another former operative puts it, “We want you to not only face fear, but crush it.”
tough as nails
The players in this grueling competitive series may not be famous, but they have real mettle that will be put to the test in the fourth season of Phil Corgan’s Celebration of Essential Workers. The new cast features competitors with skills such as pipeline work, construction work, dry masonry, diesel technician, carpentry, welder, shipboard electrician, concrete formwork setting, and firefighting. The season begins on Catalina Island in California with the challenge of replacing the moorings of an old boat. And build a concrete retaining wall in the first individual competition.
Celebrity Wheel of Fortune
Abbott Elementary School Emmy Award winners Sheryl Lee Ralph, Janelle James and Chris Parfetti spin the wheel, solve puzzles and win money for your favorite charities. This serves as the curtain raiser for her first new episode of 2023, which won an Emmy Award and her AFI Award. Abbott Elementary School In (9/8c), Janine (Quinta Branson) and Melissa’s (Lisa Ann Walter) classroom face off at a book club hosted by a local pizzeria.
Madoff: The Monster of Wall Street
A four-part true crime documentary by Joe Berlinger (Conversation with Killer) Examine the methods of financial fraudsters Bernie Madoff‘s infamous Ponzi scheme, a $64 billion scam that ruined the fortunes and lives of deceived investors. Featuring never-before-seen video from Madoff’s deposition, the series shows Madoff didn’t pull off this crime alone, but involved co-conspirators and a deeply flawed financial system. The purpose is that.
On Wednesday TV:
- The price is perfect for the night (8/7c, CBS): A series of specially themed primetime episodes will begin with a “redemption” round for previous players who missed their big payday.
- chicago med (8/7c, NBC): Crockett (Dominic Rains) is considering using OR 2.0 for surgery as all three of the One Chicago series return with new episodes.followed by chicago fire (9/8c), Det. Prima’s (Troy Winbush) the case takes an explosive turn, putting Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) and Carver in danger (Jake Rocket), When Chicago PD (10/9c), a series of burglaries brings the team into contact with a police-style detective who makes Torres (Benjamin Levy Aguilar) nervous.
- Marriage at first sight (8/7c, Lifetime): The relationship series moves to Nashville, 10 hearts as they marry a stranger and decide eight weeks later if it was love at first sound bite We expect you to sing the Tennessee single.
- NFL tailgate takedown (9/8c, Food Network): A talented tailgate chef representing a rival NFL team Sunny Anderson and inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame Vince WilforkThe opener will pit fans of the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants in a tailgate battle at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
- First Contact: Alien Encounter (9/8c, PBS): In keeping with National Geographic’s Martian tradition, documentary interviews are woven into fictional narratives of encounters with extraterrestrial artifacts, revealing new tools available in the endless search for extraterrestrial life. reveal.
- Big Sky: Deadly Trail (10/9c, ABC): Sunny (Reba McEntire) and even more devious Paige (Madaline Horcher) learns the terrifying truth about Buck (Rex Lynn) – there’s no doubt those carved hearts are a gift – Jenny (Katheryn Winnick) has her own crooked mom, Gigi (Rosanna Arquette) is preoccupied with the return of
- Star Wars: Bad Batch (Streaming on Disney+): The animated spin-off returns for the second season of the adventures of a rogue clone on the run from the Empire after the fall of the Republic.