Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may get paid for links to our products and services.
With a full week into 2023, it’s time to re-evaluate your fashion choices.Get out with the old, with the new! (Are we secretly using New Years as an excuse to go shopping? Maybe… let it be.) But as much as we want to magically upgrade our wardrobes, our bank accounts have other options. So, rather than revamping your entire closet, you’ve decided to focus on budget-friendly staples that complement your current style.
When you’re looking for trendy or timeless pieces at affordable prices, Amazon is always the answer. And now you can get up to 10% off your favorite winter fashion with Amazon’s New Year Sale! We’re Ahead Head over to and pick out 17 top deals, from sweaters to slippers. Treat yourself to a new look for the new year!
1. Step into 2023 in style with these gorgeous crocodile print mules! Perfect for the office or around town — originally $24, now only $17.
2. I own this cable knit sweater dress. With a relaxed chic oversized fit, this frock looks great with knee-high boots. Originally he was $68, now only $36.
3. Another of our favorite Amazon purchases, this comfortable ribbed crew neck is an everyday essential. Designed with thicker fabric and a looser fit, this sweater looks almost identical to Free People’s Easy Street Tunic, but was only $62 and is now only $33.
Four. With over 26,000 reviews on Amazon, this turtleneck tunic with an asymmetrical hem is a crowd pleaser. We recommend pairing this sweater with leggings or skim-fit jeans—he was originally $61, now only $33!
Five. A half-zip knit pullover that became a hot topic on TikTok! Cozy and cool, it’s a cold-weather staple. Originally $54, now only $34.
6. Over 32,000 shoppers have left reviews for these French Terry Joggers. Soft and comfortable, these sweatpants will keep you warm all winter long. Originally $22, now $12.
7. Cute in pink! This Dusty Rose Teddy Bear Coat is snug and stylish. Originally $60, now he’s $33.
8. This chic sherpa jacket looks much more expensive than it actually is. Outerwear that’s easily available on the go is always a win in our book. Originally $50, now $45.
9. These scuff slippers look like Uggs! One customer called these shoes “Best slippers ever!!” — originally he was $16, now only $11.
Ten. With its soft feel and cashmere-like feel, this hoodie is like a mix between a sweater and a sweatshirt. One reviewer reported that it “seems to be hugging”. Originally he was $30, now only $17.
11. Looking for leggings that will keep your feet warm while walking or running? These pocket leggings are fleece lined for extra insulation. Originally $40, now only $33.
12. You will be overwhelmed by the beauty of this mixed material blowfish. Featuring Sherpa accents and a hood, this plush jacket will make you look like a designer. Originally he was $70, now it’s only $63.
13. This 5 pack of warm winter wool socks will keep your toes warm on cold days. This deal is 70% off — originally $30, now only $9!
14. This slimming shapewear looks just like our popular Skimz bodysuit. One reviewer raved, “100% pull your waist!” — originally he was $40, now only $18.
15. I know it sounds like a broken record, but striped sweaters are this season’s must-have trend (and they’ll never go out of style). This pullover is a No. 1 Amazon bestseller for him—originally he was $42, now it’s only $29.
16. Ditch the skintight leggings for these great-looking crossover yoga pants with pockets. “Leggings are the best alternative to pants,” declared one shopper. Originally he was $18, now only $14.
17. This half-zip sweatshirt is often seen on social media. Channel your sporty spice with this fashionable look. Originally $32, now only $21.
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team offers products and services that our readers find interesting and useful, including wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. We aim to highlight our services. However, our selection of products and services does not constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in a post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturers of the products we write about when you click a link and purchase a product featured in an article. This does not govern our decisions regarding whether a product or service is featured or recommended.Shop With Us operates independently of our advertising sales team. Send us your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!