Manchester United are looking to sign Monaco’s star player and could end the final on a big-money flop, signing the Marseille star.
Ten Hag has been contacted as they plan to sign a contract with Axel Disurge
Eric Ten Hag is keen to bring Axel Disasi to Manchester United.
The World Cup finalist has emerged as one of the best defenders in Ligue 1 after moving to Monaco in 2020.
The two men in partnership before Benoit Badiashile’s move to Chelsea were rocks at the heart of defense.
Monaco then lost the former to a £32.7m transfer to Chelsea, but his defensive partner Disadji may soon follow him to England.
Ten Hag wants to continue to strengthen United’s side after signing Jack Butland and Ut Wegort this month.
Funding remains tight, but Ten Hag affirms that United can still do business when the right opportunity presents itself.
As a result, Sunday’s report suggested A transfer of Dusan Blahovic this month remains a possibility.
But Ten Hag, who scored four goals for the sideship in two games, including three defeats against Arsenal on Sunday, are unhappy with their defence.
And, according to French reports, he has been in touch with Disage, hoping to take him to Old Trafford.
United have had multiple affairs with the 24-year-old player already this month. However, he has now been contacted and appears to be emerging as a true target for the Ten Hags.
However, per TelefootMonaco have already lost Badiasil, so they are unlikely to sell the star this month.
However, a move to Old Trafford in the summer is likely. Manchester United It is expected to keep fellow suitors Bayern Munich away.
United’s signing of Disadji means the end of Harry Maguire
Acquisition of Disaj, who can also work as a right-back, is a clear appeal for Ten Hag.
Worth around £40m, he looks like the perfect addition to Ten Hag’s squad.
But his signature probably proves the final nail in Harry Maguire’s coffin.
The £80million man has been miserably ousted by Ten Hag this season. He was first displaced by Lisandro Martinez, but his ultimate humiliation was yet to come. That was after left-back Luke Shaw (never used in central defense before) was selected to play in front of him.
Maguire has already been linked with a loan move to West Ham earlier this month. However, Ten Hag reportedly wants a permanent sale, though he has admitted that United need to take a major financial hit.
Still, Maguire is likely next week, or summer.
read more: The Fallen Man Utd star says it’s game over after a spectacular Ten Hag move.
Tottenham make bid for Niccolò Zaniolo
Tottenham have launched an offer to sign Niccolò Zaniolo from Roma and have been chasing the player for months.
Speculation about Antonio Conte’s future continues at Spurs, with strong claims made on Sunday that he will leave this summer.
Perhaps more worryingly, there are also reports outlining that plans are already underway for Tottenham to appoint his successor. Targeting serial trophy winners.
That said, it’s business as usual this month, with efforts being made to strengthen the Spurs squad.
Their two obvious weaknesses are at the top of Fabio Paratici’s wishlist, with the new right-back coming first. But while contract talks with Sporting Lisbon’s Pedro Polo seem to have stalled, they could be more than happy to sign a new attacking midfielder.
And that’s another problematic position in Conte’s squad, with Spurs launching a bid for Roma star Zaniolo.
The 23-year-old has only 18 months left on his contract with Roma and negotiations for an extension have failed to reach an agreement.
As such, they are prepared to let him go for a fee of around £26.3m (€30m).
However, according to Monday’s report, tottenham We have launched a bid to bring Zaniolo to the club. And it is alleged that he provided Roman Brian Gill as part of the swap to lubricate the wheels.
The Spanish player has been unsuccessful in persuasion since signing a £21.6m contract. He recently returned to the team, but Conte is ready to transfer him and they hope Roma will accept their proposal.
But Roma are believed to prefer Hakim Ziyech, who is not wanted by Chelsea, instead.
Villa still hopes for Matteo Guendouzi deal
Aston Villa manager Unai Emery is hoping to sign Matteo Guendouzi this month.
The Spanish coach was responsible for bringing the French midfielder to Arsenal during their time together at the Emirates. I’m here. Aston Villa.
Now in Marseille, Guendouzi’s form has put him in France’s World Cup squad.
As a result, Marseille are reluctant to sign midfielders.But Express & Star Villa is ready to continue and claims he will be on the move before the transfer window closes.
Villa has been in great form since Emery’s appointment. And his superb Premier League table since he took charge should make his Villa fans very excited.
According to the article, Villa has put the new striker on its wanted list this month as well, hoping for more business. But Guendouzi also wants with the new midfielder.
Marseille are reportedly in need of an offer of around £25m to consider parting ways with the 23-year-old.
read more: Emery looking for 150-goal striker to replace Ings at Aston Villa, price negotiable
Article Transfer gossip: Manchester United touch World Cup finalists in move to end £80m flop He first appeared on Teamtalk.com as Tottenham offered the £21.6m star in exchange for the Serie A star.