A Weird Flavor British Band Goes To A Really Weird City Also Known As San Francisco And Plays Regular Music
Nice to meet you and happy new year! This is my first post for 2023. Amen.
Dry cleaning Not what you do these days. But; that’s certainly what you want to hear in his January of this year…if you want to, I don’t mind. Your wallet, not mine. I don’t know how I can get all these concert tickets. You went to shows like twice a week. What’s wrong? what are you? Some trust fund brat? If so, there’s money to buy these tickets for you and your buddies. Anyway, they play what you’d expect a band named Dry Cleaning to play… indie rock! No, it’s not noisecore (an obscure punk/metal subgenre) or speedcore (an equally obscure techno subgenre). Believe it or not; dry cleaning is just indie rock. It’s like flavorless yoghurt. I know you like that sort of thing, so I’m writing this. You may be singing, but remember that you’ve only heard a small portion of the first song that started playing on Spotify.
- General admission is $25. ticket web
- All Ages at 420 Mason Street
- Doors open at 8:00 p.m., performance starts one hour later
- Stupid of you if you don’t at least bring your wallet and your own water bottle to refill
- Please note that it is crowded because it is Saturday
- I don’t know how to help you with the parking situation so you will have to deal with it yourself
- I also don’t know if there will be an opening act.
Hello, thank you for wasting your life with my article
but thank you very much