Gossip quotes are often used in a comedic or satirical way to mock or ridicule others. They often evoke negative or harmful behavior, such as speaking behind someone’s back, spreading rumors, or engaging in other types of gossip. You can also use it to In general, barbaric gossip quotes can be used to entertain and enlighten people.
Gossip is for narrow-minded people who find satisfaction in spreading false information about others. I have. It is important to always think before sharing or creating them and avoid spreading harmful messages or rumors about others.
Reading these quotes will help you avoid the unnecessary drama that can come from gossip groups.
- Don’t waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear. – Paulo Coelho
- For a philosopher, all so-called news is gossip, edited and read by an old woman drinking tea. – Henry David Thoreau
- I will not speak ill of any person, even if it is a matter of truth, I will excuse any wrongs I hear that have been inflicted on others in any way, and on appropriate occasions I will say good things about everyone I know. I am determined to speak up. – Benjamin Franklin
- Let’s be honest. Gossip is essentially a form of retribution. You are trying to get back at the person who offended you by talking behind your back. – Rick Warren
- Beware of those who steal your joy: gossip, criticism, complaints, finding fault, negative and critical attitudes. – Joyce Meyer
- Unsteady people just obscure your sun because they are jealous of your sunlight and tired of starless dark nights. – Shannon L. Alder
- If you have to speak ill of others, don’t say it, write it down in the sand at the water’s edge. – Napoleon Hill
- Don’t believe anything you hear, only half what you see.
- History is nothing but gossiping about the past in the hope that it will be true. – Gore Vidal
- Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.
- Forget the slander you’ve heard before you can repeat it. – Priscilla Leonard
- Live like you’re not ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. – Will Rogers
- Gossip is the art of saying nothing in such a way that it leaves you virtually speechless. – Walter Winchell
- People who are busy discussing your life are probably not happy with their lives.
- If your foot slips, you can keep your balance, but if your tongue slips, you will not be able to remember words. – Martin Vanby
- Focus less on people and more on ideas. – Marie Curie
- How would your life be different if you moved away from gossip and verbal slander? May today be the day…you speak only the good things you know about others and Encourage others to do the same. – Steve Malaboli
- Spreading or listening to gossip does not yield productive results. Don’t waste your time! You can use it more productively. – Catherine Pulsipher
- Let today be the day you say only the good things you know about others and encourage others to do the same. – Steve Malaboli
- Gossip has no purpose other than to listen to yourself. – Catherine Pulsipher
- Gossip doesn’t have to be a lie to be evil. There are many truths that should not be told. – Frank A. Clark
- Gossip is a very dangerous tool. You should be more careful with gossipers, not the gossip they are trying to tell you. – John Lydon
75 Liar Quotes That Perfectly Explain Dealing With Unfaithful People
Barbaric gossip quotes.
Talking about other people’s private or personal matters can lead to misunderstandings and fights. Share these gossip quotes with your friends to inspire them too.
- What is said in a person’s ear can often be heard from 100 miles away.
- There is so much good in our worst and so much bad in our best that there is little to say about the rest of us. – Edward Wallis Hoch
- Never believe anything bad about someone unless you are sure it is true.Never say it unless you feel it is absolutely necessary – and remember that God is listening while you are saying it. – Henry Van Dyke
- Sometimes I think that human animals don’t need food or water to live, they just gossip. – Steve Tolts
- If people gossip about you, make sure your basic stance is for them. It doesn’t mean you have to. It means you should hope for what’s best for them, even at the personal cost. – Matthew C. Mitchell
- I can’t remember the words once spoken. – Wentworth Dillon
- I have to admit that men are just as guilty as women when it comes to gossip. – marilyn monroe
- Isn’t it a little silly to think that tearing someone else up builds you? – Sean Covey
- The truth is that words can hurt. And while it’s physically painless, it can be mentally damaging. – Susan Sprague
- People question all the good things they hear about you, but believe all the bad things they hear about you without a second thought.
- Oh well, the truth is always one thing, but in a way it’s another thing, and what matters is gossip. It shows where the human heart is. – Paul Scott
- The brainless person who talks about himself for the better always assumes that those who don’t talk about themselves openly must be hiding something. – Honor de Balzac
- Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing else to do from feeling jealous of those few of us who still have noble hearts. – Anna Godbelsen
- Gossip is hearing things you like about people you don’t like. – Earl Wilson
- Words don’t have wings, but they can fly a thousand miles
- No matter what his neighbor says, what he does, what he thinks, how much time does he get who does not look only at what he is doing to make it just and holy Is it possible? – Marcus Aurelius
- Deception occurs when you deliberately try to make someone believe something you know is not true. It comes in many forms, depending on the creativity and desires of the scammer. – Deborah Smith Peguez
- Gossip is deliberately malicious or ignorant third-party conversation with someone about something you haven’t said to them. – Iyanla Vanzant
- People hate gossiping only when you gossip. – Will Rogers
- Whoever brings a story takes two stories away.
- People gossip. People are insecure, so they talk about others so that they don’t talk about themselves. They point out other people’s flaws to make them feel good about themselves. – Blake Lively
Famous Will Rogers Quotes on Wisdom, Leadership and Politics
The best medicine for gossipers is to ignore them. You may find these popular quotes about gossipers worth sharing.
- Those who criticize others reveal what they lack in themselves. – Shannon L. Alder
- Those who fail to keep their promises on small matters will certainly not be trusted on the truly important matters. – John Buttrick
- Some people are so happy to talk about other people’s failures that they can say they’re talking about their own successes. – Mokokoma Mokonoana
- In small towns, news flies by at a tedious speed. – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- If you don’t have nice things to say about someone, sit next to me. – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- Deflect gossip about people, deflect with uplifting, enlightening words about them, and never say anything you don’t want them to hear. – Tony Dungey
- Gossip is always a personal confession that is either malicious or stupid. – Josiah Gilbert Holland
- An unfaithful man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates a close friend.
- We cannot control the badmouthing of others, but we can ignore them by living a good life. – Kat the Elder
- Someone who laughs too much with you can frown too much behind you. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- I was the girl who wentssiped about other people and was the girl who wentssiped. And guess what? It’s tragic either way. – Carla Alwil Leyva
- Because words spread, words spread. Stories and secrets fight, stories win, new secrets are unlocked, new stories fight, and so on. – China Miéville
- If you’re prone to gossiping, it’s a good idea to reconsider your needs and desires. – Byron Pulsipher
- I never gossip. I observe And I will pass my observations on to virtually everyone. – Gail Carriger
- Gossip is a kind of smoke coming out of the dirty tobacco pipe of the person who spreads it. It just proves the smoker’s bad taste. – George Eliot
- Fake friends believe rumors. A true friend believes in you. – Yolanda Hadid
- Words are very important because of bullying and all that going on. Words can hurt more than anything physically. – Eric Church
- Gossip is the act of disseminating unverified information or revealing what was once classified information. In both situations, gossiping is harmful not only to the gossiper, but also to the recipient. – Byron R. Pulsipher
- The gossip, as usual, was one-third right and two-thirds wrong. – LM Montgomery
- Whispering, glaring, pointing and judging aren’t all better than whoever they’re gossiping about. – Tiffany King
50 of the best female empowerment quotes to inspire you
Wild gossip quotes are witty and sharp remarks that evoke bad behavior in a hilarious way. They’re a great way to mock, mock, and argue without mincing words. They are the ultimate applause to haters and gossipers.
What you have there is a collection of the most barbaric gossip quotes and sayings. They remind you to keep your head high and not mind the gossip around you.
Read also: 100+ Best Son Quotes for Proud Parents to Express Their Love
Legit.ng recently published an article on the best son quotes for proud parents to express their love. Parents are a source of love, support and guidance for their growing sons.
Parents’ words to their sons remind us of one of life’s most important emotional pillars. Sometimes you want to be proud of your son because he is everything you always wanted, or because he never stops surprising you.
Best Kurt Cobain quote ever.