Hi guys. Huntington he returned with a new copy of The Daily. Come visit us for everything you need to know about what’s happening in the city, including the latest updates below.
- Check out 5 new homes for sale in the town of Huntington.
- The weather forecast for the weekday is for rain, but temperatures are mild.
- What to do with a neighbor who doesn’t shovel snow?
But first of all, today’s weather.
Partly sunny High: 55 Low: 41.
📢 Looking for Business Owners and Marketers in Huntington Anyone who wants to raise awareness, connect with customers, and increase sales.
There are a limited number of sponsorships available to showcase the local businesses our readers need to know about. If that’s you, learn more now and secure your spot.
Here are today’s top four news stories from Huntington.
- Check out 5 new homes for sale in the town of Huntington. These properties just hit the market in 2023 and range in price and town. Click the links to view photos and detailed information for each listing. (huntington patch)
- The weather forecast for the weekday is for rain, but temperatures are mild. We hope you enjoy the New Year, and please look forward to next week. A warm front will continue through Wednesday, with rain cooling off Thursday and Friday. Temperatures are expected to stay in the 50s through Thursday, then return to the 40s. Rain and showers possible Friday. (Weather.com)
- 2022 has lost many greats, including athletes, celebrities and other public figures. We’ve compiled an unfortunate list of all the world’s celebrities and celebrities who died in 2022Click the link to see who lost. (patch)
- What to do with a neighbor who doesn’t shovel snow? Property owners are required to have measurable snow removal from public sidewalks in most places, but unfortunately some do not follow this. Do you offer to help your neighbor or get angry? Tell us your solution in the comments. (patch)
- Movie Trivia Night – Cinema Arts Center. (8 pm)
From my notes:
Sponsored additions — Thanks for supporting local news!
You are now ready to join the loop and start this Monday. See you tomorrow morning with another update!
— Andrew Tesler
About me: Hello! I’m Andrew He has lived in Huntington for seven years. I have lived in other countries and states, but my greatest love is Huntington. I love health and wellness, travelling, stand up paddle boarding and of course going to Huntington’s restaurants and events.
Any news tips or suggestions for future Huntington Daily? Please contact Huntington@Patch.com.