Hi guys. We bring you the Monday edition of The Tampa Daily. It’s full of local information you need to know right now. Includes the following updates:
- The Bucks suffered a 21-15 loss against the Falcons on Sunday.
- Movies On The Lawn returns to Armature Works on January 23rd.
- A local blood bank is in need of blood donors after a string of hurricanes has left the holiday donating window open.
But first of all, today’s weather.
Mostly sunny High: 76 Low: 52.
Are you a business owner or marketer in Tampa Who wants to increase awareness, connect with customers and increase sales? If so, how can our newsletter sponsorships help us reach our local audience and your expertise? Let’s see how they combine to attract new customers. Click here for more information.
Today’s top news from Tampa:
- Seats are available now Live Oak Theater Main Stage production of “Sound of Music” and its production at the Acorn Theater “If you sing in the rain, Jr.” in Brooksville. The Live Oak Theater Company is located at the Carol and Frank Morsani Center for the Arts, 21030 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, FL 34601. (Tampa Bay Newswire)
- Zootampa in Lowry Park Share: ‘Secrets of the Zoo: Who’s excited about tonight’s new episode of Tampa? Just like our baboons! (via ZooTampa Facebook in Lowry Park)
- Tampa Bay Humane Society Share: “AHOY MATEY ☠️ of Gasparilla-themed Parents Night Out is around the cornerDrop off the Junior Pirates wearing Gasparilla vests at HSTB on January 20th from 6pm to 10pm.
- South Tampa Chamber of Commerce Share: “😊 Booth available at the 17th Annual Taste of South Tampa on March 19th at Tampa Garden Club, Venue with a View! 🍷🎉🍕 ✅ If interested, visit tasteofsouthtampa.com Please visit.” (Southern Tampa Chamber of Commerce via Facebook)
Sponsored additions — Thanks for supporting local news!
You’re now in the loop and ready to head out the door this Monday.See you tomorrow morning for another update!
— Carlos Hernandez
About me: Hello, my name is Carlos Hernandez. He is a food writer with over 10 years of experience in this industry. He writes Food on his blog He Carlos Eats (http://www.carloseats.com), as well as contributing food-related blogs and articles to several newspapers and magazines.
Any news tips or suggestions for upcoming Tampa Dailies? Please contact SouthTampa@Patch.com.